Verily, my prayer, my sacrifice, my life and my death are for Allah SWT the Lord of the universe.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

An Evening with A Friend

Yesterday, we both met on this green meadow
Where the colorful marigold growing up row by row
Sitting side by side under the shady tree of willow
We shared the story of happiness, pain and sorrowWe had joy watching out the evening rainbow
Counting together the seven colors red, blue, green, orange, indigo, purple and yellow
We had fun looking at the bunch of ripen berries eaten by sparrow
Throwing stones into the blue lake on our own shadowWishing our dreams come true, the dandelion seeds we blow
We enjoyed too much till we forgot the moon had opened up the window
Before we left we promised to meet again tomorrow
And I wished the morning will arrive soon before I put my head on my pillowToday, you are not with me chewing our favorite marshmallow
The time passing had parted me from my good fellow
You left me with your smile and tears shedding like a river flow
We left our childhood because we have our own path to followDear friends! Thank you for your warm and kind friendship. May Allah SWT preserves and protects all of you wherever and whenever you are.

4 comments:

  1. assalamualaikum

    thanks sbb dpt info dr sblh blog ni

    ~The Mission of Life~

    "wa ma Khalaqtu al-jinna wal insa illa li ya'budun"

    Allah has created human to this world with missions. Thus, the missions of my life are to become:
    i) The 'ibad as-salihin
    ii) The al-mar'atu solehah
    iii) The al-awlad as-soleh
    iv) The al-zawjah qurrata aa'yun
    v) The al-umm al-mithali
    vi) The 'aadil khalifah
    vii) The 'amr ma'ruf nahi munkar daie

    "quu anfusikum wa ahlikum nara"-Save yourselves and your family members from the torments of Hellfire.

    O Allah! Help me in fulfilling the mission of my life. Ameen...

    mitk share

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa'alaykummussalam

    InshaAllah, yg baik sama2 kita jadikan teladan, yg salah tolong perbetulkan...

    ReplyDelete