Verily, my prayer, my sacrifice, my life and my death are for Allah SWT the Lord of the universe.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

I Love A.B.C & 1.2.3

Assalamualaykum and hi everyone!


My name is Muhammad Miqhael (pronounce Mikail) Amnie b. Mohd. Firdaus. A bit long, but just called me Miqhael (Most people call me ka-el. Mama calls me adik sometimes, but cik noni always call me ucuk!!!). I am 4 years old. I was born on April 6th 2007 (Mama, am I right?). I am the only child and I don’t have any sibling yet!!! I wish I will get one very soon (Please mama!!!). Papa is working at Kuala Lumpur and Mama is working in Muar, Johor.

My hobby is watching cartoons, singing, drawing, reading, playing games, running and disturbing mama (the most interesting)… hehehe!!! My favorite cartoon is Upin & Ipin, my favorite song is A.B.C and 1.2.3. Every school break, I will go back to rumah atok at Pontian, Johor I have many friends at rumah atok. My best friends are Sumayyah, Aliah, Ainul, Afif, Ibrahim, Nawfal, Shuaib, Yusuf and many more (not forgotten azie, ciknoni and ceqwa).


i love mama and papa and i love all the people who love me. okay, see ya!!!


Love,


Kail Amnie...

No comments:

Post a Comment