Verily, my prayer, my sacrifice, my life and my death are for Allah SWT the Lord of the universe.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

الحمد لله على كل حال

All praises to Allah in every circumstances and matters. Alhamdulillah, after performed asr prayer just now, i feel relax and calm. Sitting in the mosque, really makes my heart calm. Alhamdulillah, it's so nice to have this kind of feeling. Indeed, "busy life makes prayer harder, but prayer makes busy life easier". My secondary school teacher once told us, "Calmness is the First Victory". And i can feel it when i have lots of pressure in my life. Be calm!!! Sure you can solve your problems by the permission of Allah. And the calmness can be gained through remembrance of Allah. InshaAllah. For every problem, there will be solution. May Allah helps all of us. By the way, i have promised to meet my honored Professor tomorrow morning regarding my thesis progress. I shall stop now... maas salamah wa ilal liqa'...


p/s: Smile to cure your heartache, smile to be happy, smile to solve your problem, smile to give sadaqah, no matter how big the test come to you just smile in life... ibtaseem daeeman (^___^)

No comments:

Post a Comment