Verily, my prayer, my sacrifice, my life and my death are for Allah SWT the Lord of the universe.

Friday, April 8, 2011

~only bad girl suffers~

As promised, i met Prof this morning to show my corrected paper. He read it and he kept silent. Then he told me that he disagree with my framework of analysis and he asked me to do some changes. He gave me two options for me to choose. The easier or the harder tasks. I asked for his suggestion, but then he answered me to do the difficult task.

Then, he tried to motivate me by telling that, "You're a good girl!"

Before i left his room, i told him that "i'm suffering in writing this thesis". He then answered me, "No! You're not suffering! You're a good girl. Only bad girl suffers". Prof., thank you for your words. I know you're really a good teacher, a good father and a good mother for us. May Allah SWT bless you.


No cries,

No tears,

No stresses,

No laziness,

No hopeless,

No suffers,

Only bad girl suffers.

No comments:

Post a Comment