Verily, my prayer, my sacrifice, my life and my death are for Allah SWT the Lord of the universe.

Monday, April 4, 2011

THINK U CAN DO... SURE U CAN DO

i almost lost my motivation in writing my research paper.... i've been criticized and my paper has been rejected so many times... i was very sad and depressed... but then i was thinking that, this is a learning process... better i've been criticized for what i know, rather than i've been praised for what i do not know... today, i remember a song which was very popular during my childhood. i am impressed with the song's lyrics. i believed most of us still remember this song:

Jika kau fikirkan kau boleh
kau pasti boleh melakukan
jika kau fikirkan ragu-ragu
usahamu tidak menentu
jika kau fikirkan kekalahan
kau hampiri kegagalan
jika kau fikirkan kemenangan
kau hampiri kejayaan
engkaulah apa kau fikirkan
terkandung dalam pemikiran
berfikir boleh melakukan
fikirkan boleh!!!
percaya apa kau lakukan
tabah apa kau usahakan
bertindak atas kemampuan
engkau boleh!!!

So, for all my friends who are facing the difficulties, have confident in ourselves. InshaAllah we THINK WE CAN DO, SURE WE CAN DO... be positive all the times and don't lose hope from Allah's mercies... so, let all of us FIGHTING and STRUGGLING for our goals... WE CAN DO!!!
\(^0^)/

2 comments: