Verily, my prayer, my sacrifice, my life and my death are for Allah SWT the Lord of the universe.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

~Don't Simply Give Up~

Dear Nury,

How are you? I hope you're doing well. How's your life going on? I pray to Allah may He always protect and shower His blessings on you. Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah, the All-Giver for still giving you chances to worship Him and to do good deeds to others. I am not going to write much, just few words to give you supports and to motivate you on facing all the challenges ahead. Life is a stage of problem, and nobody lives in this world without problem. You must be strong, you must have patience, you must have confidence to face all the challenges infront of you. And the most important thing, you can't simply give up and lose hope from Allah's mercies.

InshaAllah, work hard and ask help from Allah SWT. InshaAllah, everything will be running smoothly as you planned. I wish you all the best in your life and in your future undertaking. Take care of your goodself and ilal liqa'.

Yours Sincerely,
-annuri@iium-

No comments:

Post a Comment