Verily, my prayer, my sacrifice, my life and my death are for Allah SWT the Lord of the universe.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Life is Short

Dear Nury,


I'm glad to hear you're doing well. Well, thanks to Allah for all the ni'mah and rizk that He has bestowed on you. Alhamdulillah, you've settled few matters this week. Good job... Alhamdulillah.

Anyway, today is friday, the best day, the head of the seven days. While i'm writing at this moment, the weather outside my window is cloudy. The rain has stopped just now. The temperature in this room also getting cold eventhough my watch shows the time is 1.25pm. What a beautiful day that Allah creates for all His slaves. Subhanallah.

Well, i know you still have lots of thing to do. I don't want to take your time, just want to advice you some important things. While you struggling and struggling to achieve what do you want to achieve, don't forget your rights and duties as human being. Your duties and rights to your parents, your family and friends, other human being and the rights between you and the Creator. Life is short, so, do as much as good things to all the creatures and never once do evil things. Give much to others and never ask something in return. InshaAllah, you will find the happiness in your life although you are not living in a castle which full of the treasures and gems. It's time to stop now, the muazzin has called for jumuah prayer. Well, hope to hear good things from you later. Take care!!!!

Yours Sincerely,

-annuri@iium-

No comments:

Post a Comment