Verily, my prayer, my sacrifice, my life and my death are for Allah SWT the Lord of the universe.

Monday, March 19, 2012

I am Waiting Here




I’m waiting here...
For you to knock my heart
For you to open my eyes
For you to take my hands
For you to make me smile
For you to wipe my tears
For you to guide my steps
For you to save my religion
For you to ease my feel

I never know who you are
I can’t guest who you might be
But…
I’m still waiting for you here with full of patient
And will be waiting for you forever
Because I know that
He has decided me to complete your deen
He has chosen you to accompany my life
He has destined us to be together to perfect each other

O my Lord!
Give someone right for me from among your great servants
To be the coolness of my eyes in this world
To be my loyal friend in seeking your pleasure
And to be my best companion forever in your jannah



Rabbana hablana min azwajina wa zurriyyatina qurrata 'a'yun wa ja'alna lil muttaqina imama.


anNuri 19 March 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment